Payment & Shipping Terms:
|Span Length:||Glass Wall||E Frame:||,6061/T6|
|Feature:||Flame Resistance||Fixing Solution:||Ground Anchor|
|Steel Component:||Hot-dip Galvanized Steel||Wind Load:||100km/h|
|Span Width||Bay Distance||Eave Height||Ridge Height||Main Profile|
|The length can be extended by 5m bay such as 15m,20m,30m,40m...Customized size or shape is available.|
1. Frame struss: hard pressed extruded aluminium 6061/T6(15HW) which can last more than 20 years.
2. Fabric cover: high quality double PVC-coated polyester textile, 100% waterproof, flame retardant to DIN4102 B1, M2, CFM, UV resistant, tear resistant, self-cleaning ability, etc.
3. Connector: strong hot-dip galvanized steel
4. Allowed temperature condition: -30 degree Celsius~+70 degree Celsius
5. Wind load: max. 100km/h (can be reinforced)
6. Snow load: 75kg/sqm (snow can't stay if using big degree roof pitch design)
7. Easy to be assembled and dismantled, movable.
8. No pole inside, 100% available interior space.
Other Shape tents
|Tent Roof Type||Span Width||Bay Distance||Eave Height|
1. aluminum frame packed in membrane film
2. hardware packed in solid carton box
3. roof and sidewall in professional PVC carry bag
Q: Can you print our logos on the tent?
· Yes. Customized logos can be printed on the tent fabric according to your requirements.
Q: Is that factory price?
· Yes. We assure you all prices are factory price.
Q: Does your tent be able to install repeatedly?
· Our tents can be assembled and dismantled and repeatedly with small transportation distance. The lifespan of aluminum framework can reach 15-20 years, and 5-8 years for PVC fabrics depending on different conditions of usage.
Q: What documents are available?
· A full range documents including structural drawings, packing list, installation manual and relative certificates can be provided. Customs declaration is provided. We provide one-stop service for you.
Q: What size tent is necessary for your special event?
· You must determine tent usage first. If a tent is being used for dining purposes and round tables are being used allow 10-12 square feet per person. If banquet style tables are being used allow 8-10 square feet per person. If the purpose is for cocktail service allow five to six square feet per person. Contact us for all your specific questions and more information on tent types.
Q: Is your tent strong and stable enough? How about the wind loading?
· Yes. The main frameworks (upright support and roof beam) are manufactured with high impact extruded anodized aluminum (6061/T6). So our tent structure is safe and strong and can resist wind speed up to 100 km/hr.
Contact Person: Ru gao